Table of Contents Hide
- 1. Know your business goals
- 2. Know the difference between user journey and user flow
- 3. Don’t combine multiple scenarios of interaction in a single map
- 4. Choose swimlanes according to your business goal
- 5. Current-state mapping or future-state mapping?
- 6. Focus on mapping the experience of a specific user
A user journey map is a visual interpretation of an individual’s relationship with a product or organization over time and across different channels. A user journey map tells a story of the person trying to accomplish a specific task or goal using your product.
Read the full article here