Table of Contents Hide
The purpose of the theme is to organise feedback into useful categories that can aid analysis. A piece of feedback can fall into multiple themes, but most feedback should have at least one theme. Some examples of themes are:
Definition: Someone identifies friction with a particular workflow — the feature exists, but its use is perceived to be onerous or too time consuming. Something isn’t intuitive, difficult to find, too complex.
Examples of usability feedback:
- “A better preview for reports and not to have to start again after the preview if an alteration is required”
- “I wish it was easier to log in on my phone”
Definition: Relating specifically to app speed or load times.
Examples of performance feedback:
- “It takes forever to load!”
- “Generating a report is really slow!”
Definition: Requests for something that is missing entirely from the product, either as a component of a larger feature or a feature itself.
- “Show rental/lease data on the dashboard”
- “I want to see my properties on a map view”
Definition: Feedback that mentions capabilities of competing products.
- “Acme CRM has a great newsletter email template that is very easy to use to create pretty newsletter blasts”
Definition: Positive or negative feedback about customer service or operations (account management, onboards/upgrades, billing, help content, etc)
- “I’d like a call centre for customer support”
- “Make SMS credits cheaper”
Customer love ❤️
Definition: Positive vibes.
- “I think that you are perfect xx”
- “It’s the centre point of our team!”
- “I love the support team!”
Read the full article here