Onboarding is essential for helping users effectively use an app. It introduces them to key features, reduces the learning curve, and increases engagement. Onboarding also demonstrates the app’s value and how it can benefit users. Finally, it creates a positive first impression that encourages users to keep using and recommending the app.
When designing an onboarding flow, it is important to consider the following questions:
1. How can you present information to users in a way that gives them a good idea of the product and what sets it apart from others?
2. How can you address user pain points and make the flow easy and intuitive?
3. How can you establish users’ trust and motivate them to sign up early?
4. How can you make the onboarding process as smooth as possible to increase conversion rates?
5. How can you give users the option to skip the process and use the actual product without signing up?
Read the full article here